CloudsPlus takes your privacy very seriously. We provide clear, easy-to-read information about our privacy commitments and policy. Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with CloudsPlus.
· We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use powerful encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
· We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
· You have choices about how CloudsPlus uses your information for marketing purposes. Customers are in control.
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
· Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, email address and specific logins to third party services;
· Billing information related to your financial relationship with us – We use the secure Google checkout so no financial data needs to be sent to us, however, if you wish to be billed outside of the Google checkout then we may need to store financial data.;
· Equipment, Performance, CLOUDSPLUS Website Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
· You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
· We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
· We obtain it from other sources, such as from credit agencies.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
· Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
· Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
· Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
· Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
· Address network integrity and security issues;
· Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and
Online Activity Tracking
· We collect information about your activity on CLOUDSPLUS websites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies, Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
· This tracking is to for our internal marketing tracking.
· We do not provide Personal Information to non-CLOUDSPLUS companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non-CLOUDSPLUS companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
· Complying with court orders and other legal process;
· To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
· Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and
· Obtaining payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection
Anonymous & Aggregate Information
· We collect some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal information we collect about you.
· We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups.
· When we employ non-CLOUDSPLUS companies to anonymize or aggregate data on our behalf, the requirements for sharing Personal Information with non-CLOUDSPLUS companies apply.
· We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-CLOUDSPLUS entities, and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
· Our websites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
· We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
· We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
· We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by CLOUDSPLUS.
· We require non-CLOUDSPLUS companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
· You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
· You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from CLOUDSPLUS, including marketing contacts made via telephone, email and text messaging.
· We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy
©2011 CloudsPlus ·
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This CloudsPlus,Inc End-User License and Warranty Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and CloudsPlus,Inc Corporation for the CloudsPlus, Inc. software identified above, which includes computer software components and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE"). By subscribing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms of this AGREEMENT, do not install or use the SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold. CloudsPlus,Inc is the exclusive owner of the Software and the Documentation. CloudsPlus,Inc grants to you a non-exclusive license to use the Software and the Documentation on the following terms.
You may install and use one copy of the Software for each user license you have subscribed. If you wish to expand the number of users who can access the Software beyond the number for whom you have purchased subscriptions, you may purchase additional licenses from CloudsPlus,Inc.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
1) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE.
2) Support and Updates Services. CloudsPlus,Inc provides maintenance and/or technical support (including upgrades and enhancements) for the Software only through separate Software Support Agreements. Please contact CloudsPlus,Inc if you wish to obtain support through the execution of such agreement.
3) Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this AGREEMENT, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this AGREEMENT, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this AGREEMENT. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE.
4) Performance or Benchmark Testing. You may not disclose the results of any benchmark test using the SOFTWARE to any third party without CloudsPlus,Inc's prior written approval.
5) Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, CloudsPlus,Inc may terminate this AGREEMENT if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and all of its component parts.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE are owned by CloudsPlus,Inc or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material except that you may install the SOFTWARE on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE.
4. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS.
The SOFTWARE and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.
5. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS.
You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE and documentation licensed hereunder are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A., and any amendments thereof. You confirm that with respect to the SOFTWARE and Documentation, you will not export or re-export them, directly or indirectly, to any country that is subject to U.S.A. export restrictions. You further acknowledge that the SOFTWARE may include technical data subject to export and re-export restrictions imposed by U.S.A. law.
By configuring the SOFTWARE, you agree that this AGREEMENT shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and you further agree that venue and jurisdiction for all disputes relating to the SOFTWARE and/or this AGREEMENT shall lie in Fulton County in the State of Georgia. An automated email or web interaction may occur periodically to verify licensing information. Should you have any questions concerning the SOFTWARE or this AGREEMENT, or if you desire to contact CloudsPlus, Inc. for any reason, please contact your local CloudsPlus Certified Partner or contact CloudsPlus, Inc. directly by visiting www.cloudsplus.com.
7. LIMITED WARRANTY
NO WARRANTIES. CloudsPlus,Inc expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE remains with you.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
In no event shall CloudsPlus,Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this CloudsPlus,Inc SOFTWARE, even if CloudsPlus,Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages.